Trust A True Heating and Cooling Professional
Did you know? At the heart of many common heating and cooling problems is improperly installed equipment.
There is a time for a do-it-yourself project and a time to trust a true professional. A new furnace installation or heat pump install is one those times to trust a certified HVAC contractor. There is a reason that even industry pros get ongoing training and certification, that’s because a lot can go wrong without the proper knowledge.
ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) states that “rarely do consumers link problems such as uncomfortable humidity, high utility bills, high dust levels, and poor indoor air quality – to a substandard design, improper equipment selection, or sub-par furnace installation. Uninformed consumers normally consider price only when making a purchasing decision on HVAC equipment.”
Surprising? Not as surprising as the findings of several studies.
- 90% of systems tested had improper or poor installations
- 54% of systems tested had an incorrect refrigerant charge
- 93% of systems tested had duct leakage
- Pairing very high-efficiency equipment with very old equipment results in 30% less efficiency
When you hire us to install a new furnace, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we have the following items under control and are prepared to handle any issue should it arise.
- Sizing Issues: Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home. However; contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often over-sized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid a dangerous gas leak.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: When a furnace installation is done improperly, the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
- Leaky duct work: Typical homes experience up to 30% loss of heating due to leaky ductwork. Our assessment of your home will identify and fix leaks, which may lead us to recommend a less expensive furnace or heat pump.
- Furnace Won’t Work: If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, control wiring, that will affect operation. A heating contractor will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
We know how many problems result from improper furnace installations, so we make sure to do it correctly the first time. Our trained staff can design a new heating and cooling system that fits your family’s needs and budget. We’ll review your existing system and do a thorough analysis to ensure that you get the maximum efficiency and performance out of your new unit.
Turn to the experts at Temperature Pros when replacing a furnace or heat pump. We’ll make sure you get the right equipment with a proper furnace installation. Get a free estimate today: (541) 844-8395.