Heat Pump Maintenance
Your Heat Pump Lasts Longer When You Take Care Of It.
When it comes to your heat pump, regular Maintenance Makes a big difference! Scheduling regular maintenance for you heat pump extends the life of your equipment, allows it to operate at peak performance and increases the safety of your home.
Has your heat pump well cared for or has it been neglected? Staying on top of regular heat pump maintenance and regularly changing your air filters are two of the most important things you can do to care for you heat pump.
Providing proper maintenance of your heat pump will give you 4 major benefits:
- Your heat pump will run at peak performance when it is properly maintained.
- You may avoid costly repairs down the line with regular heat pump service.
- You’ll extend the life of your heat pump with regular maintenance.
- Increase your home safety with an annual heat pump check-up.
It’s pretty simple…if you want your heat pump to perform at peak performance you need to properly maintain it!
Scheduling a yearly check-up of your heat pump has real rewards. Like any heating and cooling system, proper maintenance is the key. The energy consumption of a well-maintained heat pump in comparison to one that has been severely neglected can range from 10% to 25%.
When you turn to the experts at Temperature Pros to service your heat pump, you can expect to get an experienced and knowledgeable technician. We’re licensed, bonded and insured so you know you can count on us.
We service all major brands of heat pumps and can work on all models. Enjoy the peace of mind you get with a NATE certified HVAC technician. NATE certification is the highest level of training you can get. Knowledge is power and our techs will make sure your heat pump gets a good tune-up.
Our heat pump maintenance includes the following:
- Burner assembly
- Ignition assembly
- Air filters (or replace 1: paper pleated filters*)
- Blower components
- Evaporator coil
- Condenser coil
- Condensate drains
Check & Inspect
- Heat exchanger
- Blower wheel
- Flue draft
- Refrigerant pressure
- AC & heating cycles
- Starting capabilities
- Safety controls
- Correct air flow
- Temperature difference
- Gas pressure
- Thermostat calibration
Lubricate moving parts
What you can do. There is a way for the homeowner to help care for their heat pump. There are 3 simple things that can be done:
- Stay on top of air filter changes. Many people wait until the annual tune up of their heat pump to change the filter, but this is something you can stay on top of all year long. Depending on your home environment you’ll want to change the air filter monthly or quarterly. We offer a large supply of heat pump air filters and can advise you on the frequency of air filter changes for your home.
- Schedule regular heat pump maintenance.
- Consider a programmable thermostat. Managing the temperature of your home so it heats and cools to your schedule can mean substantial savings on your electric bill. If you don’t have a programmable thermostat it’s time to consider one.
Heat pump maintenance in the Springfield and Eugene Oregon area has never been easier. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will treat you right. Don’t put if off for another day Schedule Service today. Or Ask A Question, Get A Quote or give us a call: (541) 844-8395.