Everything Lasts Longer When Taken Care Of
- Schedule a yearly maintenance check – This is the single most important thing you can do for your Air Conditioner. You’ll identify problems before they become major and help your AC run at peak performance.
- Regularly change your Air Filter – This is a simple and easy thing to do to ensure your home comfort during the cooling season. Consider your home and how you live in it as you may need to change your air filter more frequently. For example; if you have multiple pets, a larger household or someone in the home with sensitivities you may need to change your air filter more frequently.
The most important thing you can do for your air conditioning system is to have regularly scheduled maintenance. Benefits of maintenance include:
- Extend the life of your air conditioner (AC) – just like any piece of equipment it will run better and last longer when you take care of it.
- Allow your air conditioner (AC) to run at peak performance – your air conditioner will run at peak performance when you take care of it. Make sure you always arrange for timely ac repairs.
- Save on your energy bills – keeping your AC running at its best will allow you to keep saving on your utility bills.
Regular maintenance and regular air filter changes are two things you can do to make sure a small problem gets handled before it becomes a big issue.
Got A Broken Air Conditioner? We specialize in AC Repair!
In the event that your air conditioner is broken, it may be time to upgrade to a newer high-efficiency air conditioner. We have many ENERGY STAR® AC systems that provide big savings on your monthly utility bill due to their high efficiencies. We’ll evaluate your home and find a perfect solution for you.
AC repair or replacement may be the right choice for you and when you turn to the expert at Temperature Pros you’ll know for sure what’s best for your home and your budget. Our tried and true service technicians have seen just about everything and in most cases can get you back up and running in no time at all.
We repair all makes and models of air conditioners. Our certified technicians are trained on the latest technology and are equipped to handle your issue. In the event that the repair will be costly, we’ll advise you. It may be time to consider a new high-efficiency air conditioner. If your AC is more than 10 years old, chances are a new high-efficiency air conditioner will be a wise investment.
We proudly offer the Daikin brand and have several air conditioners that are ENERGY STAR® certified. High-efficiency AC units help save money on your utility bill. Many of these high-efficiency AC units may qualify for rebates and incentives.
Based in Springfield OR Temperature Pros offers AC Repair and Air Conditioning Maintenance on all brands in Eugene, Springfield, Lebanon, Corvallis, Elmira, Sweet Home, Pleasant Hill, Jefferson, Monmouth, Cottage Grove, Tangent, Lowell, Sutherlin, Veneta, Albany, Philomath, Creswell, Mill City, Drain, Yoncalla, Brownsville, Siletz, Junction City, Harrisburg, Oakridge and surrounding Oregon areas.
Schedule Service or CALL (541) 844-8395 Today!